Lacrosse Heritage EditionLac_HeritageEd_Gry_12x12 $45.00
Our 'Lacrosse Heritage Edition' art print honours the history of the sport in Canada. First Nations people played lacrosse long before Europeans first witnessed the sport in the 17th century. Large teams of warriors played on fields that could be over a kilometre long.
Modern lacrosse has been played in Canada since the early 1800s and in 1867, the year of Canada's birth as a nation, it was declared our national sport.
The Inspiration behind our Lacrosse Heritage Edition art print
The design of this print features a pair of oak and sinew lacrosse sticks over an antique map of Canada dating to 1867. The vintage-style red maple leaf and CL emblem complete the heritage motif. A well-worn lacrosse ball acts as a subtle backdrop to the leaf and emblem.
Our 'Lacrosse Heritage Edition' art print is sure to appeal to the legions of lacrosse fans and players or those that hold an appreciation for vintage-inspired sports art memorabilia.
- A heritage-inspired design incorporating a photo illustration of vintage lacrosse sticks
- Authentic antique 1867 map background of Canada
- Custom maple leaf and emblem design
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years