Lacrosse Retro JerseyLacrosse_RetroJersey_Grey_11x14 $39
Our 'Lacrosse Retro Jersey Edition' art print captures the spirit of the sport in Canada. Modern lacrosse has been played in Canada since the early 1800s. In the 1930s, box lacrosse was developed, bringing the sport indoors to hockey arenas across the country. Moving the game to a new, smaller surface added another level of excitement to the game.
The inspiration behind our Lacrosse Retro Jersey Edition art print
Our Lacrosse Retro Jersey Edition art print features a photo illustration of a 1960s era jersey and a vintage maple leaf knitted emblem. The lacrosse sticks are drawn in a high contrast graphic style to set them off the jersey. The large letters for Canada are a nod to the fact that lacrosse was Canada's first national sport long before hockey.
Our 'Lacrosse Retro Jersey Edition' art print is sure to appeal to the legions of lacrosse fans and players or those that hold an appreciation for vintage-inspired sports art memorabilia.
- A photo illustration of a retro 1960s-style lacrosse jersey with vintage Canada emblem
- High contrast graphic lacrosse sticks
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Canadian-made, gallery-style hardwood frames with matte lacquer finish
- Prints are protected behind thick acrylic—clear as glass and won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hanging hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!