'Lester Pearson Flag' StubbyStubby_PearsonFlag_Grey_12.5x12.5 $44
Our 'Lester Pearson Flag' Stubby features a design proposed by Prime Minister Pearson himself in 1964. Known as the ‚ÄúPearson Pennant,‚Äù the design was unpopular with Canadians until an all-party Parliamentary committee selected the current design instead.
The inspiration behind our 'Lester Pearson Flag' Stubby Beer Bottle Art Print
While Canadians may not have liked Pearson's design, the stubby had become a hit by then. So why not blend the two and add this version to our growing collection of funky stubby prints. It not only appeals to our love of beer but brings back memories of another time when the quirky Canadian bottle reigned supreme.
- Inspired by the original Lester B. Pearson flag design
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames with matte finish
- Protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!