Lunar LoonNat_LunarLoon_Blk_12x12 $45.00
Is there anything more quintessentially-Canadian than the Common Loon? This iconic and striking bird's call is both melodic and complex. It's also the soundtrack to many people's experiences camping and cottaging across North America.
The inspiration behind our Lunar Loon Art Print
My Lunar Loon print features some subtle details. The striped feather pattern is made up of stars while the water shimmers with a lunar reflection. These reflect my memories of being serenaded to sleep by loon calls or being transfixed by their melodic songs as we star-gazed, sitting around a beach fire at our family cottage.
This design is perfect for anyone that appreciates nature-inspired or cottage-themed art.
- A photo-illustration of a Common Loon with customized details
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years