Million DollarsMus_MillionDollars_Yel_11x14 $44
"If I had a million dollars" became one of the Barenaked Ladies the band's best-known songs and a show favourite. Back in 1991, an enthusiastic fan threw a box of Kraft Dinner on stage during the song. Word spread and the ritual grew a little too popular. Fans threw so many boxes on stage that the band eventually asked them to leave them at the door in food bank donor bins.
The inspiration behind our 'Million Dollars' art print
If you're Canadian, this song and Kraft Dinner (KD) go together like ham and eggs. I couldn't resist drawing inspiration from the KD box design and the song's lyrics. I guess the only thing that's missing is ketchup (Dijon ketchup).
If you have a Barenaked Ladies fan in your life that would get a kick out of this print, get if for them and put a smile on their face. Or keep it for yourself as a unique piece of Canadiana art.
- An eclectic take on the Barenaked Ladies hit 1990s song
- KD-like design and styled typography
- Individually printed giclee digital art print on heavy, high-quality archival grade paper
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!