If you've ever enjoyed your morning coffee on the dock, warming in the early sunrise as you sip your cup of Joe, you'll feel this piece. I've spent many mornings at the cottage doing just this. It's my favourite time of day. The sun slowly burns the mist off the lake's glass-like surface. You know it can't last. The kids will soon be up. A boat will pass and shatter the surface. But that's what makes that moment and time so special.
The inspiration behind my 'Morning Bliss' art print
Quiet times like this are just one of the many experiences cottagers love about their time at the lake or river. Many moments like the scene in this digital painting are simple but important life experiences I will have forever. If you've had similar experiences, you can relate and will enjoy this piece as much as I do. It makes a great addition to any cottage, lake house or home decor.
- Digital painting of a pair of Muskoka chairs on a dock in the early morning sun
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!