Music GenresMus_GenresType_Blk_12x12 $34.00
The evolution of music is fascinating. Consider this, in the first few millennia, music was largely mono-cultural, meaning, people within limited geographic areas or cultural groups stuck to very similar rhythms and melodies, passing down songs and musical traditions from generation to generation. Fast forward to the 20th Century. The invention of the radio led to the sharing of musical influences and a subsequent explosion of musical genres took place within 50 short years.
The inspiration behind our Music Genres Art print
I love music and like to think I have a pretty eclectic library. I was a kid of the 60s and 70s and grew up through a music revolution that brought us rock, punk, indie, new wave, hip-hop, and on and on. This piece captures a sampling of the musical genres you'd find in my LP catalog and playlists.
This art print appeals to music fans of all genres or any art lover that appreciates musically-inspired artwork for their home decor.
- A typographic design featuring a wide range of music genres
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!