New Orleans Vintage FootballNFL_Saints_Gry_12x12 $45.00
Our New Orleans Vintage Football art print was created to celebrate the history of football in the city. Teams have played in the 'Big Easy' since 1967. Teams along the way may have had mixed success, having made the playoffs often, but they eventually won the championship in 2007.
The Inspiration behind our New Orleans Vintage Football art print
Our 'New Orleans Vintage Football Art Print' celebrates pro football in New Orleans and what it means to its fans. The design features vintage typography on an old helmet. The backdrop features an antique map of New Orleans.
- A design inspired by New Orlean's pro football history
- Authentic antique map background of New Orleans
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years