New York-Long Island Vintage HockeyHoc_Islanders_Gry_11x14 $44
Our New York-Long Island Vintage Hockey art print reflects the history of the game on Long Island. The first team joined the league along with several others in 1972. Subsequent teams on the island rose to become among the most dominant in history around a core of future Hall-of-Famers that included Mike Bossy, Brian Trottier, Billy Smith, Denis Potvin and Clark Gilles. The 1979-1983 teams established a historic dynasty winning four consecutive Stanley Cups at the Uniondale Arena.
The inspiration behind our New York-Long Island Vintage Hockey art print
Our New York-Long Island Vintage Hockey art print was created for passionate fans like you that love the game and its roots. It celebrates aspects of hockey history, blending modern-day design with heritage-inspired elements like a photo illustration of the lighthouse at Fire Island, a map of Long Island, antique hockey sticks and a vintage map of the city of Uniondale area.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any New York Long Island, or pro sports art enthusiast's collection.
- A heritage design inspired by Long Island pro hockey history
- Authentic antique map background of the Uniondale, New York area
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!