New York Vintage HockeyHoc_Rangers_Gry_11x14 $45.00
Our New York Vintage Hockey art print reflects the storied history of hockey in the city. Teams began play in 1926 when the owner of the then-popular New York Americans saw the opportunity to add a second team to play at Madison Square Gardens. Soon the new team surpassed the Americans in popularity and became New York's only surviving team.
The inspiration behind our New York Vintage Hockey art print
Our New York Vintage Hockey vintage hockey art print was created for passionate fans like you that love the game and its roots. It celebrates aspects of hockey history, blending modern-day design with heritage-inspired elements such as the Statue of Liberty, bold typography, antique hockey sticks and a vintage map of the city.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any New York or pro sports art enthusiast's collection.
- A heritage design inspired by New York pro hockey history
- Authentic antique map background of Manhattan
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years