Noorduyn Norseman V Bush PlaneAviation_Norseman_Grey_14x11 $44
Our Noorduyn Norseman VI art print features Canada's first Canadian-designed bush plane. Robert Bernard Cornelius "Bob" Noorduyn, developed the Norseman with the ability to take off and land on difficult terrain in remote locations. Flown by Canadian and American forces during WWII, the Norseman V for 'Victory' replaced the VI after the war.
The inspiration behind our Noorduyn Norseman V Art PrintKnown as "the one-ton flying truck" and "the workhorse of the skies", the Norseman was at the forefront of opening up Canada's northern frontier due to its ability to transport heavy cargo into remote and challenging territories. I photographed while touring the Canadian Bush Plane Heritage Centre in Sault Saint Marie, Ontario.
Our Noorduyn Norseman art print makes the perfect addition to any aviation buff's art collection or collectors of vintage-inspired modern art decor.
- Photo illustration of the Noorduyn Norseman V Bush Plane
- Recreation of the Norseman logo
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!