Ottawa Heritage HockeyHoc_SenHeritage_Gry_11x14 $45.00
Our Ottawa Heritage Hockey art print captures the history of the return of pro hockey to the nation's capital. Teams once played professionally in Ottawa, dating back to 1883. Teams of that era won 11 Stanley Cups before falling on hard economic times during the height of the Great Depression. Pro hockey left Ottawa in 1934, but in 1992, returned to the passionate fans in Ottawa.
The inspiration behind our Ottawa Heritage Hockey art print
The Ottawa Heritage Hockey art print draws on aspects of modern hockey history while connecting it to the past. The large 'O' graphic and the red, off-white and black barber pole stripes are features of the team's jerseys before their demise in the 1930s. A rendering of the Ottawa Civic Centre, the new era team home, is tucked into the center of the print behind 1930s era hockey sticks.
This unique art print makes a great addition to any Ottawa, or pro sports art enthusiast's collection.
- A heritage design inspired by Ottawa pro hockey history
- An illustration of the Ottawa Civic Centre arena
- Authentic antique map background of Ottawa
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years
Top Notch Service
Extremely satisfied with framed print purchased and with service rendered. The print is just as shown online. Frame was securely packaged and delivered quickly.
Amazing! Prints are awesome and the frame looks great. Very happy with the whole experience.
Love all 3 prints
I ordered 3 prints and I am extremely happy with each of them. They came fast and packaged properly so they wouldn't get damaged during delivery. Absolutely recommend!