Ottawa Senators-Inspired Hockey (Heritage Edition)Hoc_SenHeritage_Gry_11x14 $44
Our Ottawa Senators-Inspired heritage hockey art print captures the history of the return of one of the NHL's earliest teams. The original Ottawa Senators, founded in 1883, won 11 Stanley Cups before falling on hard economic times during the height of the Great Depression. They closed their doors in 1934, but in 1992, the franchise made its return to the NHL, and to the hearts of the people of Ottawa.
The inspiration behind our Ottawa Senators-inspired Heritage Edition art print
The Ottawa Senators-Inspired heritage edition hockey art print draws on aspects of the team's modern history while connecting it to the past. The large 'O' graphic and the red, off-white and black barber pole stripes are features of the team's jerseys before their demise in the 1930s. They're also prominent features of one of the team's most successful modern-day jersey designs. A rendering of the Ottawa Civic Centre, the first home of the new Senators, is tucked into the center of the print behind 1930s era hockey sticks, while elements from the team's first proposed logo appear on a puck above.
This unique art print makes a great addition to any Sens, or NHL sports art enthusiast's collection.
- Heritage design inspired by the Ottawa Senators NHL hockey team
- An illustration of the Ottawa Civic Centre arena
- Authentic antique map background of Ottawa
- Designed with the team's official colours
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!