Outhouse: Wifi HotspotCot_Outhouse_Wifi_11x14 $33.00
While the thought of leaving the comfort of the cottage for the cold, oftentimes smelly, cramped confines of an outhouse might seem disgusting to some, to many, it was a reality of cottage life. Most early cottages were very basic, and families couldn't afford costly septic systems. Outhouses were simple necessities, often dank and uninspired, but just as often functional structures that cottagers gave a fun, quirky personality.
The Inspiration behind our 'Wifi Hotspot Outhouse' Art Print
As a kid growing up on a small lake in Muskoka, like many cottages around us, we had an outhouse tucked back in the bush. While some outdoor 'thrones' were rudimentary, many people put a lot of pride and creativity into their latrines. This print is a tribute to all those funky, cute and often humourous outhouses that dotted the cottage landscape.
- Photo illustration of a quirky, fun outhouse
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years