Pittsburgh Vintage HockeyHoc_Penguins_Gry_11x14 $34.00
Our Pittsburgh Vintage Hockey art print reflects the history of the pro game in Pennsylvania. Pittsburgh joined the league with five other teams in 1966. Pro hockey had made a stop in Pittsburgh before when the Pirates played in the league from 1925 to 1930 before moving to St. Louis. Teams since the 1990s have been league powerhouses with players the likes of Mario Lemieux and Sidney Crosby dominating on the ice.
The inspiration behind our Pittsburgh Vintage Hockey art print
Our Pittsburgh Vintage Hockey art print was created for passionate fans like you that love the game and its roots. It celebrates aspects of hockey heritage, blending modern-day design elements antique hockey sticks, as well as a map of Pittsburgh, overlaid on typography and a penguin graphic.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any Pittsburgh fan, or pro sports art enthusiast's collection.
- A heritage design inspired by Pittsburgh pro hockey history
- Authentic antique map background of Pittsburgh
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
This was my second purchase with ManMade Art and it was again a great shopping experience. The quality of the product is exceptional, shipping is quick and well packaged. I will definitely be back for a unique piece for myself and for gifts.