Quirky Canadianisms: Things Canadians SayType_Canadianisms_Grey_11x14 $44
Every language has its quirks and every culture its own set of unique terms or expressions that really only those who speak the lingo will understand. Our 'Canadianisms' art print pulls together a uniquely-Canadian word salad that you probably need to be from the Great White North to get it.
The inspiration behind our Quirky Canadianisms: Things Canadians Say art print
Yes, I am Canadian (and damn proud of it). I'm proud of our uniquely weird words most cultures wouldn't get the meaning of. I'm proud that every time I use words like 'pogey' or 'KD' in a sentence, my Canuck brethren know exactly what I'm talking about. And it's 'zed', not 'zee', OK?
For all the Hosers out there with a sense of humour (yes—in Canadian it's 'humour' not 'humor'), we hope you get a chuckle out of and love our quirky 'Canadianisms' art print. Makes a great conversation piece too.
- A clever collection of quirky, Canadian words
- Simple, minimalist design that will stand the test of time
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!