Red Hot ChilisMus_RedHotChils_12x12 $44
The Red Hot Chili Peppers burst onto the LA music scene during the mid-1980s with their combination of alt-rock, funk and punk-infused sound. By the mid-1990s, they became true hitmakers. They also made a name for themselves as a top act to see on tour based on their high-energy performances.
The inspiration behind our 'Red Hot Chilis' Art print
One night while cooking dinner, my eye caught a red pepper on the kitchen counter. Just then, Give it Away from the Chilis 1991 Blood Sugar Sex Magik smash hit album tuned started belting out of the Bluetooth. And there it was. Nothing too profound, just an instant visual in my head that I had to commit to art.
This piece's simplicity combines smoke-like typography with a southern Cali vibe. It makes a great addition to any alternative rock music fan's collection or any art lover that appreciates musically-inspired artwork for their home decor.
- A photo illustration of red pepper with smoke-like typography
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!