Retro Logo Beer CapsBeer_LogoCaps_Yellow_11x14 $44
When the first bottle cap design was patented in Baltimore Maryland in 1892, it was dubbed a 'crown' cap because it resembled the crown of the British Queen. While the design hasn't really changed much since then, packaging designers over the years soon discovered it was an under-utilized and appreciated surface on the bottle and an ideal place to add a little more design or branding.
The inspiration behind the design of our Retro Logo Beer Caps art print
I've always been tuned into the work of packaging designers. I love beer too and have had the honour of having my art appear on a beer label. And, I love the rich history of the logo design in Canada, particularly those of lost companies or older versions of existing logos. If each of them had their own beer label, maybe this is what their caps would look like?
This print is for anyone that enjoys logo design, beer or both. It makes a great addition to any man cave or modern decor.
- A clever take on beer cap design featuring multiple old or defunct Canadian company logos
- Simple, minimalist design that will stand the test of time
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames with matte finish
- Protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!