Retro Video Game: PongTech_Pong_Org_12x12 $44
When Pong was first released in 1972, it was one of the pioneers of modern video gaming. Along with other later game classics like Space Invaders, Tank, and Star Raiders, it transformed the video game industry into a global phenomenon.
The inspiration behind our Pong Retro Video Game Art Print
As a kid growing up in the 70s, I wasn’t much into video games. But then one of my cousins got this crazy new thing for Christmas—a Pong video game console hooked up to a little black and white TV. It’s pretty funny to look back on it now, but that thing was addictive.
The design of this print includes some subtle details computer geeks might catch. And, although his Pong console wasn’t hooked up to a 1970s Videosphere TV like this, I wish it had been. I love the look! If you’re a collector of anything related to retro video games, or vintage-inspired art in general, this piece is for you.
- A photo-illustration of a 1970s Videosphere TV and Pong video game
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!