Seattle Vintage HockeyHoc_Kraken_Gry_11x14 $44
Our Seattle Vintage Hockey art print reflects the spirit of pro hockey's newest home towns. Seattle's first pro team since 1924 hit the ice in 2021. The Seattle Metropolitans folded in 1924 after being the first American team to win the cup in 1917. Undoubtedly, Seattle's new team will aim for early success and feed off the energy of the pro-hockey-starved fans of the pacific northwest.
The inspiration behind our Seattle Vintage Hockey art print
Our Seattle Vintage Hockey art print was created for fans like you that love the game and its roots. It celebrates aspects of hockey history and local heritage, blending modern-day design with an antique illustration of an octopus, antique hockey sticks, and a vintage map of the city of Seattle.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any Seattle, or pro sports art enthusiast's collection.
- A heritage design inspired by Seattle pro hockey history
- Antique illustration of an octopus common to the waters of the pacific northwest
- Authentic antique map background of Seattle
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!