Signature Stovepipe HatMus_GunsNRoses_Gry_12x12 $45.00
Saul Hudson, better known as 'Slash and lead guitarist of Guns 'N Roses, led the band to fame during the late '80s and early '90s with his guitar prowess and songwriting abilities. His signature ensemble included a black leather jacket, dark aviator sunglasses, a cigarette tucked in the corner of his mouth, and long curly black hair flowing out from underneath a tall stovepipe tophat.
The inspiration behind our 'Signature Stovepipe Hat' Art print
I don't think it's a stretch to assume that if you show this piece to any music fan, they'll know who I am emulating and where the inspiration came from based on the stovepipe tophat, the red roses, and the subtle lighting.
This is a great piece for any fans of musically-inspired artwork and is the perfect addition to any music room or modern home décor.
- A photo illustration of a stovepipe tophat combined with a pair of red roses
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years