Skinny-dip SailingCot_SkinnyDipSailor_Blu_11x14 $45.00
Sailors are a unique breed. They're freer spirits and like taking their time. They take their cues from the weather and the trip from mooring to mooring is a journey and an adventure in itself. When they find a place they like, they're happy to stay for a while and partake in simpler, and sometimes incorrigible, pursuits.
The Inspiration behind our 'Skinny-dip Sailing' Art Print
While I am not a sailor, many in my family are. We've spent many memorable days together sailing the waters of Lake Ontario and Georgian Bay. My kids have fond memories of launching cannonballs and diving off bowsprit into the cool waters on hot summer days. And while I'll never admit to partaking in any sailboat skinny-dipping, there was plenty of talk about it. This piece is my humorous take on those stories.
Anyone that's spent time sailing and been tempted by the idea of stripping down and jumping in the cool waters on a hot day can probably relate to this piece. It makes a great addition to any cottage or modern home décor.
- Photo illustration of a sailboat bow and bowsprit strewn with a bikini and swim trunks
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years