Springsteen: The BossMus_TheBoss_Gry_12x12 $44
Bruce Springsteen and his East Street Band cut their musical teeth working the New Jersey shore bar circuit during the late 60s and early 70s. He earned 'The Boss' nickname as the guy who collected the nightly gig money and paid the band. Signing with Columbia Records led to their breakthrough 1975 album Born to Run. Nine years and three LPs later, Born in the USA, launched Springsteen as an international superstar.
The inspiration behind our 'Springsteen: The Boss' Art print
Back in 1984, my musical tastes were relatively diverse. Born in the USA was a massive hit album that drew in a wide range of fans. And while you were more likely to find me spinning alternative or post-punk records from the Talking Heads or Ramones, might also find a version of Bach's Brandeburg Concertos or Springsteen on my turntable.
'The Boss' features an image of a well-worn Fender guitar, overlaid with an American flag. A signature red bandana draped over the fretboard captures the man's spirit and the moment. It's a beautiful piece for any Springsteen fan or collector that appreciates musically-inspired artwork.
- A photo illustration of a well-worn Fender guitar overlaid with an American flag and Bruce Springsteen's signature red bandana
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!