Tampa Bay Vintage FootballNFL_Buccaneers_Gry_12x12 $45.00
Our Tampa Bay Vintage Football art print was created to honour the history of pro football in the city. Teams began play in 1976 as part of a wave of league expansion. Since then, Tampa teams have had an up-and-down history, reaching the 'Promised Land' just once, winning the league championship in 2003 under coach John Gruden.
The Inspiration behind our Tampa Bay Vintage Football art print
Our 'Tampa Bay Vintage Football Art Print' celebrates pro football in Tampa and what it means to its fans. The design features vintage typography on an old helmet. The backdrop features an antique map of Tampa.
- A design inspired by Tampa pro football history
- Authentic vintage map background of Tampa
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years