Teenie-weenie Rowboat BikiniCot_RowboatBikini_Gry_11x14 $45.00
Most people think about a rowboat as a pretty basic pleasure craft, but who knew these simple boats could be so versatile? After a day on the water or at the beach, girls gotta find a place to hang her teenie-weenie bikini to dry, and an improvised clothesline between a pair of oars is a clever solution.
The Inspiration behind our 'Teenie-weenie Rowboat Bikini' Art Print
A lasting memory for me at the cottage will always be the time of day when everyone changed out of their swimwear and raced for a place to hang their things out to dry. This piece is a humorous take on my memories of those times when any available boat, dock post, or beach equipment was repurposed as a clothesline for all our wet stuff, including the girl's bikinis.
Anyone that's spent time at a cottage or on the water can probably relate to this piece. It makes a great addition to any cottage or modern home décor.
- Photo illustration of a vintage rowboat and oars used as a makeshift clothesline
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years