Toronto Heritage HockeyHoc_LeafsHeritage_Gry_11x14 $44
Our Toronto Heritage Hockey art print reflects the storied history of one of the league's Original Six pro hockey teams. The first team began play in 1917. Known then as the Toronto Arenas, in 1927 Conn Smythe bought and renamed the struggling team in honour of his military past and the Maple Leaf Regiment. He also changed the uniform. All teams since have worn variations on the theme.
The inspiration behind our Toronto Heritage Hockey art print
Our Toronto Heritage Hockey art print was created for passionate fans like you that love the game and its roots. It celebrates aspects of hockey history, blending modern-day design with heritage-inspired elements such as a vintage maple leaf cast in silver, antique hockey sticks, and a map of Toronto.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any Toronto, or pro sports art enthusiast's collection.
- A heritage design inspired by Toronto pro hockey history
- Authentic antique map background of Toronto
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!