Toronto Vintage HockeyHoc_Leafs_Gry_11x14 $45.00
Our long-time favourited Toronto Vintage Hockey art print has been given a new look. The previous edition had been with us since our inception in 2014. Our new release has given this piece new life while still reflecting the storied history of one of pro hockey's oldest teams.
The inspiration behind our NEW Toronto Vintage Hockey art print
The new piece blends aspects of the 1917 founding team, the Toronto Arenas, along with a hint to another team forming part of Toronto's history—the St. Patricks. It also directly links to the 1927 franchise owner Conn Smythe, and the Stanley Cup MVP trophy named after him.
Our new edition Toronto Vintage Hockey art print remains a great piece for passionate fans like you that love the game and its roots. It preserves hockey's history, blending modern-day design with heritage-inspired elements such as a photo illustration of the Conn Smythe Trophy, antique hockey sticks and a map of Toronto.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any Toronto, or NHL sports art enthusiast's collection.
- A heritage design inspired by Toronto pro hockey history
- Authentic antique map background of Toronto
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years