Valley Girl—I'm So Sure!$44
Frank Zappa's discography could be described as a non-conformist, eclectic, eccentric collection of free-form improvisations from the fringe of the California music scene. His music was a complex blend of rock, jazz, funk, and orchestral arrangements. His lone hit came when his 14-year-old daughter Moon Zappa collaborated with her Dad on the 1982 radio hit, Valley Girl.
The inspiration behind our 'Valley Girl—I'm So Sure!' Art print
In 1982 I was like a lot of college kids—studying and playing hard while tuned into a wide range of music. I was just beginning my journey of musical exploration, dabbling in all genres including punk, rock, and experimental. When Valley Girl hit the radio, Moon Zappa's sarcastic take on California teenage slang was both hilarious and brilliant.
This art print is a great addition to any Zappa or eclectic music fan's art collection.
- Photo-realistic digital painting interpretation of Frank Zappa's Valley Girl song lyrics
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!