Valley Girl—I'm So Sure!$45.00
Frank Zappa's discography could be described as a non-conformist, eclectic, eccentric collection of free-form improvisations from the fringe of the California music scene. His music was a complex blend of rock, jazz, funk, and orchestral arrangements. His lone hit came when his 14-year-old daughter Moon Zappa collaborated with her Dad on the 1982 radio hit, Valley Girl.
The inspiration behind our 'Valley Girl—I'm So Sure!' Art print
In 1982 I was like a lot of college kids—studying and playing hard while tuned into a wide range of music. I was just beginning my journey of musical exploration, dabbling in all genres including punk, rock, and experimental. When Valley Girl hit the radio, Moon Zappa's sarcastic take on California teenage slang was both hilarious and brilliant.
This art print is a great addition to any Zappa or eclectic music fan's art collection.
- Photo-realistic digital painting interpretation of Frank Zappa's Valley Girl song lyrics
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years