Vegas Vintage HockeyHoc_GoldenKnights_Gry_11x14 $45.00
Our Vegas Vintage Hockey art print reflects the story of pro hockey in a new market. Vegas' pro hockey team was the first major pro franchise of any kind to play in 'Sin City.' New expansion rules helped the first team achieve a near miracle, making it all the way to the 2017-18 Stanley Cup final in their opening season.
The inspiration behind our Vegas Vintage Hockey art print
Our Vegas Vintage Hockey art print was created for passionate fans like you that love the game and its roots. It blends modern-day design with heritage-inspired elements like a pair of Knights Templar swords, a pair of antique hockey sticks and a vintage map of the southern Nevada area.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any Vegas, or pro sports art enthusiast's collection.
- A heritage design inspired by the Vegas pro hockey story
- Authentic antique map background of southern Nevada
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years