Vintage Chrysler Muscle CarsCar_VintageFCA_Bge_14x11 $44
Our Vintage Chrysler Muscle Cars art print takes you back to the classic car era of the 1950s through the 1980s. It was a time when Dodge, Plymouth and Chrysler pushed the envelope of design and power. The 1950s were all about curves, chrome and colour. Buyers in the 60s wanted cleaner lines and more horsepower. By the 1970s, designers and engineers were pushing more power and creative design ideas. The price of gas and consumerism changes meant the days of the muscle car were coming to an end by the 80s and 90s, but not before Chrysler would add a few more iconic models to their lineup.
The Inspiration behind our Vintage Chrysler Muscle Cars Art Print
As a teenager in the late 1970s, I put the pedal to the metal in more than a few Chrysler muscle car classics. As much as I appreciate the comforts, advancements and reliability of today's vehicles, there was no denying the raw power of vintage muscle cars. This print pulls together a collection of the more iconic and exciting cars Chrysler built over the decades.
If you're a muscle car buff fan or merely a fan of retro-inspired art, this print, along with others in our eclectic cars series, will make a great addition to your collection.
- Photo illustrations of five iconic Chrysler muscle cars
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!