Vintage Crosscut Hand SawTech_CraftsmanSaw_Teal_11x14 $44
Before electric and later rechargeable power tools came along, a sharp cross-cut hand saw was among a carpenter's most prized and cared-for possessions. Antique tools like these weren't only functional. Often they were works of art as well.
The inspiration behind our 'Vintage Crosscut Hand Saw' Art Print
This piece actually came about due to a fun collaboration between ManMade Art and the Burnt River Brewing Company, a craft brewery based in Kinmount, Ontario. The brand's goal is to produce fine beers with ties to local heritage. The first beer in their lineup was Saw Cut Pilsner, named for the lumber and milling industries that once dominated in the area.
This collaboration was an excellent opportunity to blend multiple passions—beer, tools and carpentry, and art. It makes a great addition to any tool aficionado's collection or anyone that simply enjoys art that blends history with a modern aesthetic.
- Photo-illustrations of a vintage 1900s era crosscut saw
- Based on a collaboration between ManMade Art and the Burnt River Brewing Company
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!