Back in my 80s college days, I blew a lot of my part-time income on 8-bit arcade games down at my favourite beer hall. Ok, so I may have blown more money on cheap draft beer, but that’s beside the point. This print takes me back to those times and the old game consoles hooked up to 20” colour TVs. I’ve also built in a few details that all you game experts will surely appreciate.
The inspiration behind our 'Waka-Waka-Waka-Wall-Art' print
This print took me back to those days. It's a great piece for anyone that loves retro video games (or is as old as me LOL) that enjoys art with a sense of humour and nostalgia. Add to any man cave or modern home décor.
- A rendering of popular 8-bit gameplay and 1980s colour TV set
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!