Western Canada Cottage Map PaddlePad_West_Gry/Blu_27.5x10 $60.00
Say the word 'canoe' and it conjures up an instant reaction with people who have vacationed or frequented anywhere on the waterfront. Our 'Western Canada Cottage Map Paddle' art print offers those that have spent time on the waters anywhere west of the Manitoba/Ontario border the chance to hang a memory of those times on their walls. You can also hang a piece of history while you're at it, like this antique map from 1904 spanning the region from the Manitoba border in the east to the shores of the Pacific in the west.
The inspiration behind our 'Western Canada Cottage Map Paddle' Art Print
Having spent most of my life cottaging in the Muskoka region, like many, the word 'canoe' brings back memories of the gliding quietly across the water. The paddle profile on this piece is my blade of choice (from the Swift Canoe Co.). As a former cartographer, also am quite fond of antique maps. I love watching people scan the background of this, looking for their lake. So for many reasons, this piece remains a longtime favorite of mine.
- Authentic high-resolution antique map from 1904 featuring the Western Canada region
- Available in several colour combinations
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years