Winnipeg Vintage HockeyHoc_Jets_Gry_11x14 $44
Our long-time favourited Winnipeg Vintage Hockey art print has been given a new look. The previous edition had been with us since our inception in 2014. Our new release has given this piece new life, while still reflecting the storied history of one of the pro hockey's more passionate fan bases.
The inspiration behind our NEW Winnipeg Vintage Hockey art print
The new piece reflects the history of teams that played at the beginning during the 1972-73 season through to teams that have played since pro hockey returned to Winnipeg in 2011. It incorporates links to hockey heritage, as well as local landmarks such as a photo of the CF-116 Freedom Fighter monument on Ness Avenue in the city's west end.
Our Winnipeg Vintage Hockey art print remains a great piece for passionate fans like you that love the game its roots. It celebrates aspects of Winnipeg's hockey history, blending modern-day design elements with heritage-inspired elements such as antique hockey sticks map of Winnipeg.
This unique art print is ideal for framing and makes a great addition to any Winnipeg, or pro sports art enthusiast's collection.
- A heritage design inspired by Winnipeg pro hockey history
- Authentic antique map background of Winnipeg
- Individually printed to order on heavy, satin photo paper using a large format, 9-colour ink process
- Museum-quality (Giclée) inks and paper guaranteed not to fade or yellow for 200 years
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Choose from four designer finishes: Matte black, Driftwood, Natural wood, and Matte white
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!