1972 Datsun 240Z$45.00
Our 1972 Datsun 240Z art print takes you back to the classic car era. The 240Z was introduced in 1969 as a response to Toyota's 2000GT. And while the Toyota was only made in limited numbers for three years, the 240Z went on to commercial success, evolving over the decades to the 260Z and 280Z models.
The Inspiration behind our 1972 Datsun 240Z Art Print
My first car was a Toyota Celica ST. When I saw her, it was love at first sight. But if I was ever going to have love affair with another classic car, it would have been with the 240Z. Every time I saw one, I wanted one. To this day, its beautiful, understated lines make it an all-time classic.
If you're a classic car buff fan or a fan of retro-inspired art, this print and others in our classic cars series will make a great addition to your collection.
- Digital painting of a 1972 Datsun 240Z
- Made in Canada gallery-style hardwood frames
- Prints are protected behind 2mm thick acrylic glazing offering the same clarity and quality as glass yet won't break during shipping
- Acid-free, foam core backing board
- Archival-grade dustcover
- Hardware installed—ready to hang out of the box!
- Photo Luster (Semi-gloss): Ultra bright white, 10 mil thick, acid-free, coated paper produces extra bold colour and high-resolution images on a semi-gloss surface
- Every ManMade Art prints is individually reproduced to museum (archival) standards with papers and inks guaranteed not to fade or yellow for up to 200 years